HIGH-QUALITY GOVERNMENT FLEET AND COMPANY COMMERCIAL FLEET VEHICLE UPGRADE SERVICES PERTH
TL Engineering are the Western Australian industry experts in high-quality, safe, sturdy, compliant, function improving vehicle fleet upgrades. Custom design ideas and experience of over 50 years in what works best for government and mining company vehicle fleets combined with huge engineering factory capacity in Perth to deliver big vehicle fleet upgrades fast makes us the preferred choice by company and government vehicle fleet managers. New or existing fleet upgrades made in Perth are guaranteed to last by our vehicle upgrading company which has and will be around to support your fleet needs longer than most due to our proven experience. We’re here tomorrow, standing by what we build today. TL Engineering installs fleet fit-out solutions for all commercial vehicle fleets. We work with your fleet manager to ensure a customised fleet solution with quality, functional reliable fleet vehicle accessories, components and a complete vehicle conversion that is fit for Western Australian conditions and purposes such as outback mining.
TL Engineering is the first choice for WA vehicle fleet managers who demand high-quality, good value and full regulatory compliance from their vehicles.
DISCOUNT VEHICLE FLEET UPGRADE PRICES
Fleet upgrades should not be seen as a cost but an investment in operational efficiency and priceless driver/operator safety. Phone TL’s Sales Manager on phone number 08 9279-5466 for vehicle fleet upgrade information and prices.
TYPES OF FLEETS
TL Engineering have upgraded different types of vehicle fleets in Perth Western Australia including government fleets and company fleets. Below is a list of some of the types of fleets we look forward to upgrading locally in Perth WA.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE FLEETS
- Mining company vehicle fleet upgrades including midsize to light trucks.
- Fleets of delivery trucks and delivery vans.
- Bus fleets. Eg 4×4 bus conversion for outback touring companies.
- Security van fleets
- Large farm vehicle fleets.
- Fleets of service vehicles for installation/maintenance companies. Plumbers, Electricians.
- Larger aged care organisations’ transport fleet.
- Telco company fleet of vehicles
- Fleet of roadside assistance vehicles
government vehicle FLEETS
Local government, Western Australian Government, Australian Government, government agencies.
- Fleets of road maintenance trucks.
- Military vehicle fleet modification upgrades.
- Water and Electicity utility vehicle fleets
- Fleets of rubbish trucks
- Local government fleet of vans for meals on wheels deliveries.
- Post office delivery van fleet upgrades
- Hospital service vehicles
- Medical evacuation vehicles
- Fleets of special sub-contractor vehicles needing to comply with government regulations.