Aluminium or Steel Truck Trays Made/Installed in perth
- Purpose designed and built truck trays are designed to match specific requirements of the vehicle and its intended use.
- New truck trays are available for vehicles ranging from 4.5 tonne to 27 tonne capability.
- Some typical new truck tray builds are drum trays, dropside trays and tradesman trays.
- All truck chassis and chassis subframe modifications are integrated into tray construction.
- Steel or aluminium materials are custom fabricated to suit the truck and tray combination.
- 3mm or 5mm chequer plate material is available for flooring, cabrack units and other applications as customised to each vehicle’s specifications.
- Tray solutions include works for electrical systems, air and hydraulic braking operation plus tailshaft modifications and/or axle relocations if relevant.
- Trays can be finished in an automotive two-pack colour paint, with OEM colour matching to the truck livery as required.
- Typical options include: truck cargo gates, truck safety rails, truck access steps, truck water tanks, truck towbars and hitches, rated lashing points, twist-lock container mounts for trucks and extra truck spare wheel units.