- Hydraulic services are required in nearly all trucks and transport applications. Hydraulic systems are designed for the intended purpose of your truck.
- TL Engineering designs fabricates and installs custom hydraulic systems for a single truck or entire truck fleet builds.
- The main hydraulic components include: hydraulic rams, oil lines, power take offs (PTOs), adaptors, valves, solenoids, hydraulic pumps and diverters.
- Typical vehicle applications that require significant hydraulic services include tipper trucks, crane trucks, hook trucks, beavertail trucks and prime-movers.
- Gough Transport Systems supply the key hydraulic components utilised in TL Engineering truck solutions.
- Phone now for an affordable price quote to get the best custom truck hydraulics fitted to your truck in Perth Western Australia.
TRUCK HYDRAULIC REPAIRS PERTH
Quality hydraulic repairs or upgrades for trucks in Perth are expertly done by TL Engineering’s hydraulic specialists. Give them a call on phone number (08) 9279 5466.
WHAT DO HYDRAULICLY OPERATED SYSTEMS ON TRUCKS DO?
Ordinary trucks are turned into specialty trucks in Perth with the use of hydraulics. Western Australian resources industries depend on reliable special trucks in remote locations. Following is a list of what hydraulic systems can do to make your truck an upgraded specialty truck.
- Haulpak tyre changing trucks.
- Hydraulic cherry pickers and other elevated working platforms (EWP) mounted on trucks in Perth.
- Dump truck hoist kits convert new and old truck tip trays into the front to back, side tippers and 3-way tippers.
- Lift and lower truck loading ramps.
- Load and unload sea containers.
- Raise and lower tail lifts.
- Break down vehicles in Perth use hydraulic systems installed in Perth by TL Engineering.
- Rubbish collection trucks.
- Cranes on trucks
- Concrete pumping trucks in Perth use hydraulics to extend and move long concrete pipe holding booms.
- Hydraulic excavators
- Log hauling trucks
- Hydraulic jacks