Name: Truck Toolboxes
Supplier: TL ENGINEERING
Description:- Purpose built and configured toolboxes designed to match specific requirements of vehicle and intended use.
- Toolboxes are typically installed beneath the vehicle tray.
- All toolboxes are designed to be rugged and hard-wearing units fabricated from zinc coated steel or aluminium material.
- A variety of locking mechanisms is available to secure cabinet contents.
- Custom toolbox hinges are manufactured using stainless steel components.
- Toolboxes are weather-proofed to protect all contents.
- Finished in an automotive two pack colour paint, with colour matching to the vehicle as required.
- Third Party off-the-shelf toolboxes supplied by customers can also be fitted if required.