Name: Truck Chassis Modifications Perth WA
Supplier: TL ENGINEERING
Description:- Purpose built and configured to match specific requirements of vehicle and its intended use.
- Rigid trucks rated from 4.5 tonne to 27 tonne capacity can be extended or reduced, as required by clients.
- Examples of builds that could require chassis modifications include: crane trucks, tippers, flatbed tray trucks and tyre handling trucks.
- Typical modifications include: electrical systems, air and hydraulic braking operation, tail shaft modifications and axle relocations.
- All work, including frame reinforcement of chassis, is completed as per OEM guidelines and requirements. All external finishing matches OEM colours and standards.
- In all truck modifications, VSB (Australian Vehicle Standards Bulletin) standards are satisfied and then certified by VSB accredited TL Engineering personnel.