Name: H Frame - Bolt In
Supplier: TL ENGINEERING
Description:- Valuable light vehicle body accessory that facilitates transport of long or unusually shaped materials.
- Available with short vertical top bar uprights ('horns') if required.
- Designed and manufactured to suit Australian road conditions and driving environments.
- Frame height is matched to suit cabrack specification for a level carrying frame platform.
- H Frame is installed in rear corners of vehicle tray, with unit legs designed to fit inside the drop side and tailgate panel profiles.
- Heavy duty steel construction ensures durability and long life.
- RHS steel rectangular tubing dimensions are 65mm x 35mm.
- Circular profile tube steel material can also be specified.
- Bolt in design allows removal and installation of H Frame in another vehicle if required.