- Valuable light vehicle body accessory that facilitates the transport of long or unusually shaped materials.
Available with short vertical top bar uprights (‘horns’) if required.
- Designed and manufactured to suit Australian road conditions and driving environments.
- Heavy duty steel or aluminium construction.
- Frame height is matched to suit cabrack specification for a level carrying frame platform.
- H Frame bases are installed in rear corners of vehicle tray with retaining pin and clip system that allows easy removal.
- Can be specified with RHS steel rectangular tubing dimensions of 65mm x 35mm or circular profile tubing.
- Slip in design allows multiple deployments of H Frame to other vehicles.