Convert 2WD buses in Perth to 4×4 buses for reliable transport of passengers off-road in Western Australia. Phone for information/specifications of our high-quality 4WD bus conversions by our Perth company of engineers and expert tradesmen.TL converts fleets of buses for mining companies and outback offroad tourism adventure companies. TL is the company of choice by quality controllers of Perth mining companies because of our high-quality reliable bus conversions to 4WD. In the Western Australian remote outback, reliable 4×4 buses save lives and get passengers to where they need to travel on time.
EnduroCo has been delivering innovative, quality automotive upgrades, focusing on converting on-road 2WD vehicles into ‘Best in Class’ off-road 4WD automotive machines for eight years. Their conversions of two-wheel drive buses to 4WD are completely engineered and tested to gain Australian Federal Government IPA or Secondary Stage Manufacturing approval.
TL Engineering has partnered with the best to provide you with the best possible convertion 4×4 conversion solution for your needs.
4×4 Hiace Perth
The long-anticipated EnduroCo 4WD conversion service in Perth for the 300 series Hiace / Commuter has arrived! Featuring a full-time 4×4 configuration offering high and low range selection, with the electronic transfer case and electronic centre diff lock operated by factory style, dash mount switches.
The EnduroCo 4WD conversion’s independent front suspension incorporates new heavy-duty steer knuckles, upgraded lower control arms, uprated front coil springs and heavy-duty sway bar links. With a modified rear suspension that includes all-new heavy-duty leaf springs and uprated shock absorbers, the EnduroCo 4WD converted Hiace / Commuter achieves 150mm of lift over factory standard HiAce vans. This provides the necessary ground clearance to navigate difficult and rough terrain in Western Australia.
Equipped with 17” black steel wheels wrapped in all-terrain tyres, the EnduroCo 4WD Hiace / Commuter offers increased traction and stability whilst also being just as capable on standard sealed roads. With a GVM increase to 4200Kg, this now 600+Kg increase of over Toyota factory standard offers greater load capacity should it be required. Having successfully passed all necessary testing, the EnduroCo 300 series 4WD conversion is approved for Secondary Stage Manufacture, making it federally compliant with all relative ADR’s.
The EnduroCo 4WD conversion service in Perth for the new 300 series Hiace / Commuter:
4×4 vans are designed, developed and tested in WA to deliver go anywhere, passenger safety, reliability and comfort.
4X4 Toyota Hiace SPECS – H300 SLWB models only
Complete 4WD System incorporating;
- Full time 4X4 with High and Low range selection
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Electronic centre diff lock
- Factory style switches
- EnduroCo Independent front suspension consisting of new:
- heavy-duty lower control arms
- uprated coil springs
- heavy-duty steer knuckles
- EnduroCo modified rear suspension incorporating new:
- heavy-duty leaf springs
- uprated shock absorbers
- Upgraded 17″ steel wheels & all-terrain tyres
- Underbody protection/bash plates
- EnduroCo mudflaps set
- EnduroCo wheel arch flare set
- Increase of 150mm of lift over Toyota factory standard
- Pedders GVM increase to 4200Kg
- Complete engineering & compliance
- Secondary Stage Manufacturer approval – SSM
HIACE OPTIONS PERTH
- Bull Bar
- LED Driving Lights / Light Bar
- Rear protection bar / towbar
- Safari Snorkel
- Long-range fuel tank
- Cargo barriers / Storage cage
- Battery Isolators
- Jump Start Points
- Heads Lights On Kits
- Handbrake Alarms
- High vis fleet signage and call signs
- Mine Spec radios
- Roof-mounted mine light bar
- High Vis buggy whips/flag pole
- Heavy-duty canvas seat covers
- And much more for 4WD vans and busses in Perth!