EnduroCo has been delivering innovative, quality automotive upgrades, focusing on converting on-road vehicles into ‘Best in Class’ off-road 4WD automotive machines for around eight years now. Their 4WD conversions are completely engineered and tested to gain Australian Government Federal IPA or Secondary Stage Manufacturing approval.
We have partnered with the best to provide you the best possible solution to your needs.
The long anticipated EnduroCo 4WD conversion for the 300 series Hiace / Commuter has arrived!Featuring a full time 4×4 configuration offering high and low range selection, with the electronic transfer case and electronic centre diff lock operated by factory style, dash mount switches.
The EnduroCo 4WD conversion’s independent front suspension incorporates new heavy-duty steer knuckles, upgraded lower control arms, uprated front coil springs and heavy duty sway bar links. With modified rear suspension that includes all new heavy duty leaf springs and uprated shock absorbers, the EnduroCo 4WD converted Hiace / Commuter achieves 150mm of lift over factory standard – providing the necessary ground clearance to navigate difficult and rough terrain.
Equipped with 17” black steel wheels wrapped in all terrain tyres, the EnduroCo 4WD Hiace / Commuter offers increased traction and stability whilst also being just as capable on standard sealed roads. With a GVM increase to 4200Kg, this now 600+Kg increase of over factory standard offers greater load capacity should it be required. Having successfully passed all necessary testing, the EnduroCo 300 series 4WD conversion is approved for Secondary Stage Manufacture, making it federally compliant with all relative ADR’s.
The EnduroCo 4WD conversion for the new 300 series Hiace / Commuter:
Designed, developed and tested to deliver passenger safety, reliability and comfort.
Complete 4WD System incorporating;
- Full time 4X4 with High and Low range selection
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Electronic centre diff lock
- Factory style switches
- EnduroCo Independent front suspension consisting of;
– New heavy duty lower control arms
– New heavy duty steer knuckles
– New uprated coil springs
- EnduroCo modified rear suspension incorporating;
– New heavy duty leaf springs
– New uprated shock absorbers
- Upgraded 17″ steel wheels & all terrain tyres
- Underbody protection / bash plates
- EnduroCo mudflaps set
- EnduroCo wheel arch flare set
- Increase of 150mm of lift over factory standard
- GVM increase to 4200Kg
- Complete engineering & compliance
- Secondary Stage Manufacture approval
- Seating reconfiguration
- Bull Bar
- LED Driving Lights / Light Bar
- Rear protection bar / towbar
- Long range fuel tank
- Cargo barriers / Storage cage
- High vis fleet signage and call signs
- DSS & IVMS System installs
- Mine Spec radios
- Roof mounted mine bar
- High Vis buggy whips / flag pole
- Seat occupancy system
- Heavy duty canvas seat covers
- And much more!
Whether you work in Mining, Fleet, Tourism or in the Emergency industry, we have got your back. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (08) 9279 5466 to discuss your requirements with us.