Who else would you trust to convert your 200 Series Landcruiser into a Dual Cab knowing TL Engineering have been modifying vehicles for 50 Years in Perth WA?
Why consider a Landcruiser conversion?
- The Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser is a tough, reliable and comfortable vehicle with Automatic transmission
- Increased carrying capacity with the GVM upgrade.
- Extended the life and use of your 200 Series Landcruiser – more fit for purpose
- Our talented team of engineers have been producing dual cab-conversions across multiple models of vehicles during the company’s 50 year history and as a result are able to convert your 200 Series Landcruiser in to a functional, safe and durable dual-cab ute.
This is achieved without any impact to the vehicle’s safety systems. This engineer certified conversion supports a 1400mm long tray and has no impact on the vehicle’s approach and departure angles, retaining its “go anywhere” capabilities. And of course, our Toyota conversions are fully compliant with VSB14 for driving within Western Australia.
All 200 Series conversions come standard with an engineered and certified GVM upgrade to 3800 Kg courtesy of our trusted partners at West Coast Suspensions. This enables the operator to legally carry 450 kgs over the factory GVM. Each GVM upgrade is issued with a modification compliance plate.
200 Series Toyota Landcruiser Conversion package includes:
- 200 Series Cut
- Panel and paint to modified area only
- Rear panel to be trimmed
- Compliance plate
- 3,800Kg GVM upgrade
Then choose from a range of trays:
- Steel Tray
- HD Alloy Tray or
- TLX Alloy Tray (Tray is 2,000mm wide x 1,400mm long)
Contact the team to learn more about what each tray includes.
Phone ahead to arrange viewing of our demo 200 series conversion at our premises in Hazelmere, Perth WA.